Democracy Gone Astray

Democracy, being a human construct, needs to be thought of as directionality rather than an object. As such, to understand it requires not so much a description of existing structures and/or other related phenomena but a declaration of intentionality.
This blog aims at creating labeled lists of published infringements of such intentionality, of points in time where democracy strays from its intended directionality. In addition to outright infringements, this blog also collects important contemporary information and/or discussions that impact our socio-political landscape.

All the posts here were published in the electronic media – main-stream as well as fringe, and maintain links to the original texts.

[NOTE: Due to changes I haven't caught on time in the blogging software, all of the 'Original Article' links were nullified between September 11, 2012 and December 11, 2012. My apologies.]

Friday, June 29, 2012

Michael Savage Links Justice John Roberts' Epilepsy Medication To Obamacare Ruling

Conservative firebrand Michael Savage is not known to mince words--one of his favorite adjectives is "Islamofascist," and in 2009 he was banned from entering the United Kingdom on grounds of extremism.

But on Thursday, the popular radio talk show host's outspokenness veered into particularly strange territory when he suggested that Chief Justice John Roberts' epilepsy medication was responsible for his decision to uphold President Obama's health care law.

"Let's talk about Roberts," Savage said. "I'm going to tell you something that you're not gonna hear anywhere else, that you must pay attention to. It's well known that Roberts, unfortunately for him, has suffered from epileptic seizures. Therefore he has been on medication. Therefore neurologists will tell you that medication used for seizure disorders, such as epilepsy, can introduce mental slowing, forgetfulness and other cognitive problems. And if you look at Roberts' writings you can see the cognitive disassociation (sic) in what he is saying..."

Original Article
Source: huffington post
Author: Benjamin Hart 

1 comment:

  1. How I Was CURED After 15 years of Seizures and Complicated Medications.

    I was diagnosed of tonic-clonic grand-mal seizure 30 years ago. It became a life of medication for 15 years. My job was affected; I was no longer permitted to drive. I went through pains of depending on someone to help me up everything the seizure came. To avoid further injury to my spine, and head injury, i started using wheelchair. My legs were perfect, but the frequency of my seizures, made my doctor suggest a wheelchair to save me from further injuries resulting from falls. Seizures were hell, but the medications I was placed on, became a serious battle. Complications, severity of pains, it also affected my Liver. Couldn’t stop because, of what might happen if I do. I lived in fear for years. I was caged, by epilepsy. What I enjoyed doing was taken away from me by seizure. I became desperate for a cure. I believe when one is pushed to the wall, the only option is to fight back. I went everywhere, foundation, made friends, listened to stories, went online searched blogs and read comments. God favored me when I saw a blog that mentioned a Herbal doctor that his medication cured a lot of people. I visited his blog and contacted him.
    Today it has all become a past. I cured my epilepsy using HILTON anti-seizure herbal medication. I believe everything is possible if we are desperate enough for a change. My name is Harry I’m seizure free again after 15 years. If you are going through seizures or epilepsy, believe me I know how you feel, I have been there. I cured mine through HILTON herbal medication, I'll encourage you try this medication; I believe it will work for you. Follow this link where I saw the information that changed my life. www.seizurecure.blogspot.com
    or just write to him via drajaymohanbose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete